Mezzanine Floors Increase your Available Workspace
Double or Treble your Floor Space
Mezzanine floors put otherwise wasted space to work in buildings with available headroom. The mezzanine can provide additional office or storage space above existing production, storage or office areas, enabling business expansion within existing premises. The flexibility of the custom design allows any type of finish, from functional storage to a prestige office environment, thus maximising all usable space.
Get maximum use of your available headroom for extra storage, offices or production space.
- Unique design and build packages
- Strong, flexible floor design to suit site specific requirements
- Additional floor space within existing buildings at one or two levels
- Full range of floor finishes available steel plate, particle board and open structure
- Area can be left open or equipped with storage equipment or office / workshop either above or below
Romstor prides itself on its efficiency in its customer care service from start to finish. We will carry out a comprehensive site survey followed by a detailed quotation. We will then provide detailed structured drawings and calculations.
Our Comprehensive Service Includes:
- Detailed site survey carried out by a qualified project manager.
- Detailed drawings and calculations provided.
- Delivery and installation to suit your exact requirements.
- Building Regulations application made on your behalf.
- Fast, efficient, installation by our accredited installation teams.
- Minimal disruption to the day to day running of your business.
Every Mezzanine Floor includes bespoke design, lightweight steel structure with high quality powder coated ancillaries in an impressive range of colours. They have a fully integrated edge protection system and come with moisture resistant decking as standard. This system includes staircases, edge protection, pallet gates and much more so why not get in touch to find out more about our Mezzanine installation service.
|*Our mezzanine floors conform to all relevant British Standards and CE marking requirements.||*Accredited within the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme.|
See more pictures in our Gallery
Or for more information about our mezzanine systems and other storage solutions, contact us.