Drive-in Racking – Ideal for Large Quantities of Homogeneous Products
The drive-in racking is the ideal system for storing large quantities of homogeneous products with fewer product types. More specifically, it is designed to optimise the use of your available floor space and height. So, as forklifts enter into the drive-in racking lanes to deposit and extract pallets, the operating aisles are eliminated, saving a great deal of space.
Drive-in racking is designed to optimise the available floor space and height.
- It allows for High Density Storage of the same product.
- Minimal number of aisle ways required.
- Ideal for limited product lines with low stock rotation.
- Can be used as a FIFO or FILO storage system.
Two operating systems are available:
- The drive-in racking system with only one aisle of access. So, the first pallet deposited is the last to be extracted.
- The drive-through racking system in which goods can be accessed from both sides of the racking. So, the first pallet to be inserted is the first to be extracted.
- Gives you total control over storing and retrieving products.
- It allows you to store as many product types as load lanes.
- Gives you optimal profitability of your available space, up to 85%.
- It eliminates the need for aisle ways.
The drive-in racking system is also frequently used in cold stores for both refrigerated and frozen products, since it minimises costs in a temperature-controlled environment by making maximum use of the available space.