Conventional Pallet Racking – Ideal Solution to Access Each Pallet
The most flexible and popular system on the market for direct access to each and every pallet. It is the ideal solution for warehouses with palletised products and a wide range of product types and mixed rotation. The height of the racking and the aisle measurements are tailored to suit the characteristics of the lifting devices, pallet size and the dimensions of the warehouse itself. The structure is made from certified high-strength steel and has a durable powder coating, meaning that it is safe, rigid and reliable.
The wide variety of profiles and accessories offers optimal adaptation to each load and height requirement. The layout and height of the racking is determined by the characteristics of the forklifts, pallets to be stored and the dimensions of the premises.
Conventional pallet racking gives most flexible storage solution for storage of palletised loads as it offers:
- Good access to individual pallets at every level.
- Good stock control as each location is dedicated to one pallet.
- Adaptability for any load type in terms of weight and volume.
- Single or Doudle entry available.
Working aisles can be designed to suit a wide range of Fork Lift Truck Types.
- Total stock control: there is a single pallet per storage space
- Maximum adaptability to any load type both in terms of weight and volume
- Can be combined with longspan beams for manual goods selection
The storage capacity of our adjustable pallet racking can be increased by installing double-deep racks, giving the option to store four pallets back-to-back rather than two (requires a deep reach forkift).